In accordance with Article IX of the Congregational by-laws, please be advised that the ANNUAL MEETING of Congregation B'nai Torah will be held on Tuesday, June 19, 2018. Light refreshments and beverages will be available at 7:00 p.m. and the meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. At that time, the Congregation will vote on the annual budget and the election of new members to the Board of Directors.
The proposed Board Slate accompanies this notice for your review, as do the minutes from last year's annual congregational meeting. The 2018/2019 Budget will be presented at the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Meeting to be called to order and quorum verified
- Approval of the minutes of the June 2017 Annual Meeting - Click HERE for the minutes
- 2017/2018 Review
- Approval of the Revised By-Laws - (to be sent by e-mail later this week)
- Approval of HVAC expense
- Approval of the Congregation Operating Budget for 2018/2019
- Election of the Board of Directors and Officers for 2018/2019 - Click HERE for Board and Committee Chair nominations
- New President's Remarks - Dale Donchin
Shawna Levine, Board Secretary