Date: Tuesday, May 21, 2019
Time: 7:00pm Refreshments and Beverages
7:30pm Meeting Starts
Location: Congregation B'nai Torah
In accordance with Article IX of the Congregational by-laws, please be advised that the ANNUAL MEETING of Congregation B'nai Torah will be held on Tuesday, May 21, 2019. Light refreshments and beverages will be available at 7:00 p.m. and the meeting will begin at 7:30 p.m. At that time, the Congregation will vote on the annual budget and the election of new members to the Board of Directors.
The proposed Board Slate accompanies this notice for your review, as do the minutes from last year's annual congregational meeting. The 2019/2020 Budget will be presented at the meeting.
The agenda for the meeting is as follows:
- Meeting to be called to order and quorum verified
- Approval of the minutes of the June 2018 Annual Meeting
- 2018/2019 Review
- Approval of the Revised By-Laws - (to be sent by e-mail later this week)
- Approval of HVAC expense
- Approval of the Congregation Operating Budget for 2019/2020
- Election of the Board of Directors and Officers for 2019/2020: Board and Committee Chair nominations
- President's Remarks - Dale Donchin
Nicholas Orlov, Board Secretary