The Middle and High School years are vitally important to Jewish identity formation.
Teens benefit from a multi-faceted approach to exploring Judaism as they navigate their way from childhood to young adulthood. Our teen program includes formal and informal education, social justice opportunities, travel, social programs, and the chance to meet other Reform Jewish teens regionally and nationally.
We Know that Teens Today are Busy...
Therefore, our program for students in Grades 8-12:
- Is built around a flexible schedule
- Features classes as well as retreat and travel opportunities
- Is an inclusive atmosphere that emphasizes community
We Know that Teens Today Appreciate Relevance...
So, we offer:
- A combination of grade-based core courses and electives of contemporary interest
- A valued-based, student-centered approach to Jewish learning and experiences
- A Jewish education that encourages young people to ask questions, explore the world, and become spiritual and ethical young adults
We Know that Teens Today Want Meaningful Connections...
Our curriculum and offers are imaginative and designed to bring people together: