Registration for the 2018-19 Religious School year is now open for all grades K-12. As in previous years, we are offering the convenience of online registration through the company FamilyID.
FamilyID is a secure registration platform that provides you with an easy, user-friendly way to register for Religious School and helps us to be more administratively efficient. When you register through FamilyID, the system keeps track of your information in your FamilyID profile so you enter your information only once for multiple uses, multiple family members and multiple programs.
HOW TO REGISTER
- A parent/guardian should register by going to the FamilyID website (opens in a new window).
- If this is your first time registering for CBT religious school, create a Family ID account, using the "Create Account" link at the top right of the page.
- If you have used Family ID in prior years, then log in by clicking the "Log In" link at the top right of the page.
- Once logged in, use "Find Programs" and/or the "Find" box to locate and select "Congregation B'nai Torah".
- Under the "Programs" title, click on the link for the program for which you want to sign up - kindergarten/grade 1, grades 2 through 7, or grades 8-12.
- Click the "Register Now" button, or simply scroll down, to get to the resistration form.
- Once in the registration form, complete the information requested. When you have completed the form, click "Save & Continue".
- Review your registration summary and then click "Pay & Submit".
- On the next page, verify the deposit amount that will be charged and select "Proceed to Payment".
- You will be directed to PayPal where you can pay with a PayPal account or with a credit or debit card.
- Once completed, you will receive an email from Family ID confirming your registration and an email from PayPal confirming your payment.
You can log into FamilyID at any time to update your information and to check your registration(s). You can view your completed registration in the "Registration" tab.
You can always find your programs at https://www.familyid.com by clicking "Find Programs" in the top blue banner and searching for our organization name.
If you need assistance with your registration, you can call FamilyID at 888.800.5583 X1 or email [email protected]. FamilyID also offers online chat during business hours. Support is available 7 days per week and all messages will be returned promptly.
Please register your children as soon as possible so that we can begin to form classes for September. Our teachers are patiently waiting for us to let them know what classes they will be teaching next year so the sooner you register, the sooner we will be able to commit to our wonderful staff.
Thank you for your continued support and for the opportunity to educate your children.
Rabbi Lisa Eiduson
Robin Berman, Administrator